Thursday 21 April 2011

Finished DigiPack

This is my completed DigiPack for the song/ album Homecoming by Hey Monday.
The theme is based on homecoming due to the songs title. I used a tiara, a rose, tuxedo/converse, and I created a high school crest to keep the theme going.
I used the Stain glass filter on all of the pictures. I was inspired to use this effect from the Killers album Day and Age. The font I used was Bascula College because I believe it gives the right look for the Digipack.  For the back cover I researched other songs Hey Monday had written and preformed, this gives it a more realistic effect. I used the tiara because at all homecoming's the biggest event of the night is who will be crowned king and queen, and because the point of the song is the girl feeling powerful. Queens are supposed to be this. I used the rose because the can symbolise so many things when it comes to love, but for this song it meant one love was alone. I used the tuxedo and converse styling on the back because it shows us that the boy mentioned in the song is now alone, but that he was an alt rocker like the girl. I created the crest on the front cover because it shows you what kind of album it is, and what it's about.

No comments:

Post a Comment