Sunday 13 February 2011

Feedback from CD COVER

Good use of colours. I looked at my Alternative rock mood board and used some off the colours which seemed to stand out.

Good effects. I was inspired to use the stained glass effect on my cover because The Killers had used a similar effect on thier album Day and Age.

Theme doesn't make sense. The images link together because the theme is Homecoming.

Appropriate font. The font I used was Bascula College, I felt it was a good choice.

Images don't relate to each other. All the images that I took where images relating to homecoming. A rose is given to girl at homecoming, a tiara is given to the homecoming queen, most high schools have crests, and an alternaive rocker is likely to wear converses with a tuxedo.

Can't see the punk. There is no punk because this is a Alternative rock album.

No comments:

Post a Comment